A post I recently wrote to my husband:
Best things about you being gone:
1) I get the bed all to myself, and let me tell you it's
pretty comfy babe (can't beat a Tempur-Pedic)
2) I get to watch my favorite shows without you judging
3) I can shop (literally until I drop)
4) I can hang out with my friends (and not be the "married"
friend who doesn't do anything with her girls)
5) Play around on your editing computer and not know what
the heck I am doing (oops).
Worst things about you being gone:
1) You STILL haven't gotten me that snow blower. Shoveling
yesterday stunk, and then all my hard work was a waste because when I got back
I had about 2 feet of snow at the end of the drive way from the plows. I
attempted shoveling some of it today before giving up. You can do it when you
get back Sunday.
2) You are not here to take down the Christmas tree (which I
asked you to take down 2 weeks ago) and I can never pull those pieces apart, so
it's still up and I look like one of those people who celebrates into February.
3) It's really cold and I can't snuggle with you.
4) Paying the mortgage...I don't like seeing the $$$$
disappear from my bank account. I'd rather you take care of that. Like I said,
I'd rather shop...and not look at the bank account.
5) The worst: I had to cut a dingle berry the size of a
quarter off Otto's butt. Seriously, the worst experience of my life. Worse than
what I do at work sometimes.
So all in all, I guess I miss you. Have fun wherever you
are, and whatever you're doing (mostly because I can't remember, and I know
better than to trust your synced calendar anymore).
#freelancewifeproblems
No comments:
Post a Comment